I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and wish you a happy New Year.
Here's to a new year where I continue:
- to save my money
- to keep a zero balance on any and every credit card
- to continue to workout twice a week (at least!)
- to balance my work/life situation more
- to paint and paint and paint
- to make time for family
- to travel a bit
- to put the phone down
- to do good work personally and professionally
- to keep this blog up a little more and find the motivation to speak openly to everyone about this new debt-free phase of my life and how that impacts my personal style.
Social media has me a little burned out though. I've been blogging for a decade and it's just exhausting to sometimes to find the time to make my life picture perfect enough for a post. For what? For who?
I keep telling myself the only way I keep this up is if I can share my flaws and be real. But here I am in my 30's a lot to talk about, but really not finding the right format to do so. So we shall see what comes of it. In the meantime, how you doin'?